 Marketplace / Shopping / 1871
1870  |  1872
Subject:
Clearance at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 02:59:28 GMT

I was in Shopko in Lincoln, Nebraska tonight, and they have quite a few
items on clearance.

Sonic Cycle normally $7.99 for $4.49 (TRU sells these for $9.99)
Pharaoh Forbidden Ruins $43.00 (TRU still have them for $40?)
Small Ninja sets normally $5.99 now $2.99
and more, but I cannot remember them now.

I think they're clearing out to make room for Y2K LEGO.
You may want to check your local Shopko, maybe Target too?
Good luck!

PS: TRU in smalltown Lincoln, Nebraska has Technic Y2K LEGO, so they're
probably out everywhere now ;-)