 Marketplace / Shopping / 1872
Re: Clearance at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:02:18 GMT

I just came back from two Shopko's in Idaho and they had the sets on sale
(45-50% off). One store still had the old clearance prices (20% off) marked
on the labels, But they did ring up at the better price.

I found that ALL 1998 Adventurer's sets, Ninja, Extreme Team and rescue sets
were on sale.

The Ninja sets also included the large white castle, $44.99.

Ask for a price check even if the sets don't have a clearance sticker on
them. It seems that the prices are at all the stores regardless of whether
the sales clerks got around to putting the clearance stickers on.

Rose

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ...
I was in Shopko in Lincoln, Nebraska tonight, and they have quite a few
items on clearance.

Sonic Cycle normally $7.99 for $4.49 (TRU sells these for $9.99)
Pharaoh Forbidden Ruins $43.00 (TRU still have them for $40?)
Small Ninja sets normally $5.99 now $2.99
and more, but I cannot remember them now.

I think they're clearing out to make room for Y2K LEGO.
You may want to check your local Shopko, maybe Target too?
Good luck!

PS: TRU in smalltown Lincoln, Nebraska has Technic Y2K LEGO, so they're
probably out everywhere now ;-)