 Trains / 3227
Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:26:33 GMT

It's times like this I wish I weren't on a budget, so I could buy a few • more
and really build my train collection.  Alas.  I only bought 1 (so I have 2
total now) instead of Troy C. and his four.

Money was a limiting factor here as well, if that makes you feel any better!
(otherwise I would have bought all of them!)

Now I'm just waiting for the next check to come in so I can pay my truck
payment and the phone bill!!  (Gotta have priorities!)

Troy