 Trains / 3226
Re: good steam engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:37:14 GMT

Also try looking at the alternate model on the 4565 (Matt Bates has
instructions up on his site).  It doesn't use that many rare parts, I believe.
Since they seem to be on sale at Zany Brainy this week, you may be able to pick
up the 4565 cheap if you don't have one.  I agree with Andreas that the 7750 is
a beauty (as is the engine in the 7777 Train Idea Book, which can be found on
brickshelf.com).  Good luck coming up with the large red wheels, though!

Alan

Lugnet.trains, James Beerman writes:
Can anyone offer assistance (pointers, instuctions, pictures) in building a
good steam engine.  I have a 7722 engine, but want something a bit bigger.

Jimmy