 Trains / 3325
Re: good steam engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:58:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Beerman writes:
Can anyone offer assistance (pointers, instuctions, pictures) in building a
good steam engine.  I have a 7722 engine, but want something a bit bigger.

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

the main problem in getting a 7722 bigger is the old type 4,5V motor. With this
high type motor it is nearly impossible to create something with bogie
plates without making a awful appearence.

Maybe you have the chance to get parts like used in set 182 or 162 to create a
longer engine with 4 axles.

Anyway play well!

Ben