 Trains / 3197
Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:45:58 GMT

The Mayfield Hts, Ohio store had them on sale for $99.  I bought 4 of them
:)

There were still some (3) left, so if anyone in the area wants them, better
get there soon.

Troy

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
<SNIP>

Tom, there were 4 or 5 on sale at the San Mateo ZB last Friday.

Paul Sinasohn

When I called this morning, they said they were not on sale, they were
$149.99.  I asked them if they were sure, as other ZBs had flyers for them
being on sale at $99.99, and they insisted that they were not on sale.  I • think
they also said there was only 1 left.