 Trains / 3196
Re: WAMALUG Train Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:12:48 GMT

Note:

you can sort of make out the black metroliner and white metroliner coach
in these pics:

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/dan/pics/new/monorail.jpg
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/dan/pics/new/4trains.jpg

KL

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
We have some pictures of the layout we put together at our build-a-thon
a few weeks ago.  They haven't been uploaded to the site yet, but you
can check them out at
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/dan/pics/new/

Thanks to Dan and Jen for the pics.

-Chris

Here's a description of the pics:

4trains.jpg   Four trains all in a row.  The crossing provided for
some      spectacular crashes.  T think Cletus is at the controls.

black_thunder.jpg  self-explanatory

bridge.jpg   the great yellow arch bridge that Chris, Jenn, Dan, and Eric
  built with Kevin's Technic.

bridges.jpeg  both of the bridges that were built at the meeting.  Kevin
and Dan built the truss one with the monorail on top.

engine_front.jpg  The enginehouse that I built a few meetings ago.
Someday it will have an interior and doors and other features.

engine_house.jpg  Another view of the enginehouse.  It really needs a
different roof.

floor.jpg   Before we had tables,  we were building on the floor.  I think
  this is from a previos meeting.   That's Denise in the middle, all of
the tubs          in the photo are hers.  Jeff Stembel is in the
background.

mainstreet.jpg  A small mainstreet area.  Notice the petshop.  I built "the
thing" on the right side of the picture.  Sorry, I dream of building a
pink metroliner someday.

monorail.jpg  just some monorail track.  it would be cooler if we had
working batteries.

suicidal.jpg  an engine going over a bridge... a shakey bridge.