 Trains / 3217
Re: WAMALUG Train Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Hey, what does WAMALUG stand for? It is fun to say...

Chris

WAMALUG = WAshington Metro Area Lego User Group

Jeff

P.S.  I kinda liked the crossing.  But I think most of the other members
overruled me.  ;)

Tom Stangl wrote:

Well that crossing is just SICK  ;-)

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
Christopher Tracy wrote:

mainstreet.jpg  A small mainstreet area.  Notice the petshop.  I built
"the thing" on the right side of the picture.  Sorry, I dream of building
a pink metroliner someday.

LOL! I love the pink level crossing! Is the young lady in the lounger
the crossing staff?

Kevin