 Marketplace / Shopping / 12599
Re: Target Prices Plunging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 04:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed wrote:
If you haven't already checked out your local Target this year for the Christmas
markdowns, you might want to run over there now.

I lucked into finding 7707 Striking Venom on sale for 33% off, but the rest of
the store had very little LEGO. Went back today and the regular shelves were
better stocked with newer stuff at regular price.