 Marketplace / Shopping / 12596
Re: Target Prices Plunging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:22:04 GMT

Targets here were pretty well cleaned out of lego ( according to employees - I
only called them ). I did go to one store that had one Mindstorms NXT left - got
it for 30% off - probably would have been 50% the next day, but it would have
been gone, because this is a big store and usually very busy. I've wanted NXT -
I have three older kits ( 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 ) already.

With this deal and the B&N 25% deals the last couple of weeks, does this mean
Mindstorms prices may be dropping in the future? I guess the Mindstorms 2.0 went
through this - I remember a while back ( maybe 8-10 years ago? ) Best Buy here
had a bunch of the Mindstorms 2.0 kits for like $50 or something unbelievably
low - but by the time I got there, they were all gone.

Oh well, I guess if you really want one, no sense in waiting for the price to
drop anyway. :)

Randy