 Marketplace / Shopping / 12597
Re: Target Prices Plunging!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:04:53 GMT

"Randy Krakora" <rfkrakora@insightbb.com> wrote in message
news:JB1EGs.F70@lugnet.com...
Targets here were pretty well cleaned out of lego ( according to
employees - I
only called them ). I did go to one store that had one Mindstorms NXT
left - got
it for 30% off - probably would have been 50% the next day, but it would
have
been gone, because this is a big store and usually very busy. I've wanted
NXT -
I have three older kits ( 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 ) already.

With this deal and the B&N 25% deals the last couple of weeks, does this
mean
Mindstorms prices may be dropping in the future? I guess the Mindstorms
2.0 went
through this - I remember a while back ( maybe 8-10 years ago? ) Best Buy
here
had a bunch of the Mindstorms 2.0 kits for like $50 or something
unbelievably
low - but by the time I got there, they were all gone.

Oh well, I guess if you really want one, no sense in waiting for the price
drop anyway. :)

Randy

I visited two Target stores, one near my office and one near home yesterday.
Both had very little LEGO and none of it was on clearance.  In the Raleigh,
NC area, LEGO seemed to be pretty popular for Christmas as most of the
stores were pretty picked over before Christmas.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog