 Marketplace / Shopping / 1212
Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Tracey writes:
A friend that works at TRU checked the inventory computers and the new
Star Wars sets are in the system.  They are not at the warehouse and
stores yet, but it should be realativity soon.

The prices are:

7144  Slave I           19.99
7134  A-Wing Figher     14.99
7124  Flash Speeder      9.99
7115  Gungan Patrol      9.99
7104  Desert Skiff       5.99
7180  B-Wing Fighter    29.99

She will be checking for the rest of the 2000 line tonight.

-Chris

Cool. Guess I will be making some regularly scheduled stops on the way home
from work the next couple weeks.

Travis