 Marketplace / Shopping / 1163
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:47:03 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

But on those that won't work I simply have her parents order the DVD
with the coupon and have it shipped to their address, then they
bring them up whenever they visit.  Some might say that's breaking
the "rules" but I say the rule itself is stupid if it denies two
adult consumers who happen to be living in the same home the ability
to purchase separate items.

Wonder where the Great One who Makes No Mistakes would stand on that
little issue?

I THINK he meant me, and I missed it the first time (1). Anyway...

<bzzt>

It's wrong. You're cheating the organization when you use different
shipping addresses to make it look like you're not in the same
household.

Thanks for playing, though. See Vanna for your lovely parting gift and
better luck next time.

1 - actually I deliberately ignored it, because to miss it would be a
mistake. and.... I don't make misteaks.