 Marketplace / Shopping / 1162
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 00:40:23 GMT

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:45:50 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Some might say that's breaking
the "rules" but I say the rule itself is stupid if it denies two
adult consumers who happen to be living in the same home the ability
to purchase separate items.

You know, you don't have a gods-given right to purchase DVDs on the
cheap.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Jasper