 Marketplace / Shopping / 1165
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:44:37 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:45:50 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Some might say that's breaking
the "rules" but I say the rule itself is stupid if it denies two
adult consumers who happen to be living in the same home the ability
to purchase separate items.

You know, you don't have a gods-given right to purchase DVDs on the
cheap.

Well, any rights I do have weren't given to me by any god, God,
goddess, or pink elephant.  Thought I'd mention that.

Just thought I'd mention that.

I'll address this more fully in response to Larry's post, which,
while wrong, was a bit more thought-out than this one.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/