 Off-Topic / Debate / 2455
2454  |  2456
Subject:
One item per... (was: Blue Hopper Car Mania)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 01:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It's wrong. You're cheating the organization when you use different
shipping addresses to make it look like you're not in the same
household.

1 - actually I deliberately ignored it, because to miss it would be a
mistake. and.... I don't make misteaks.

However, in your dotage you are forgetting to use the spell check functionality
of your e-mail software, if any. :-)

Seriously, I have to disagree with you, Larry, on the "one per household" item
referenced above.

If I ship to my work address, and my wife ships to our home, we have purchased
twice as much from the company than if we placed one order at home. The company
has gained more of a cash influx with the two orders than they otherwise would
have, and has thus prospered more than if we had played by the rules.
IMHO.

Paul Sinasohn