 Marketplace / Shopping / *8099 (-20)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 3 - Oct 9, 2001

I didn't forget - the web interface doesn't have a box for adding more groups (unless you just add them all in the Group box, comma-separated). I had to post via the Web interface, as I was changing email addresses at work (fired at AOL, hired at (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slow Out of the Gate with Harry Potter Sets:

(...) Pretty much... just about every WM has at least one of the HP sets. Although I cannot recall any of them having the entire spread. So far, I have seen the large HP lego set in only one store (my local store, go fig, the only set they have). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slow Out of the Gate with Harry Potter Sets:

(...) Yes. In the hinterlands of Northern California T-backwardR-U is in the slow category. (...) Yes again. Perhaps it could be called the "hopeless waste of time don't even bother" category. I was passing through the catalog center of a JCPenney (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Limited Edition Bioncile Pen available at Georgia Outlet

Yup, they have that supposedly rare pen that is only available at Mcdonalds in southern California. It is $9.95. (706)216-2800 They can ship items to you. They are only open for a few more hours tonight, so if you want one hurry! -Rich (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Slow Out of the Gate with Harry Potter Sets:

As per may experience here in NJ: In the FAST corner (already have sets and are sold out), we have so far: Wal-Mart Toys-backward-"R"-Us LEGO S@H fulfillment :( (Most sets are backordered into November.) In the SLOW corner (don't have sets yet, but (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 3 - Oct 9, 2001

(...) This set, which I believe to be a nice drag/race set to begin with, contains 16 castle goblets. 8 each in red and yellow. Ray l# 124 (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kohl's $10 off (a $10 purchase) card for grand opening

"Steve Demlow" <demlow@visi.com> wrote in message news:GKnA2M.JsI@lugnet.com... (...) Also, because of the higher than MSRP, they often have older stock languishing on their shelves. I've been able to grab a few older sets at good prices once they (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Oct 3 - Oct 9, 2001

I assume you forgot to x-post the original message to .shopping in which case this reply does the job (for those of us who subscribe to .shopping but not .lsahs). Maggie C. (who greatly appreciates you calling in to get the specials every week BTW!) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kohl's $10 off (a $10 purchase) card for grand opening

(...) Last Saturday they had a 25% off Lego sale and had many of the new Harry Potter sets in stock. They were 6-10% above MSRP, but at 25% off that's still not bad. Their Lego prices are sometimes MSRP, sometimes above, but they do have 20-40% off (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale

Much to my surprise I found the Droid Escape and AT-ST (?), the one with Chewie, on clearance. They also had the desert skiff and the catapult (castle) set on clearance. they still had the droid fighter and flash speeder for full price, go figure. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kohl's $10 off (a $10 purchase) card for grand opening

I got a $10 off (minimum $10 purchase) card in the mail yesterday, corresponding with the Kohl's openings in Austin, Round Rock, and Cedar Park, Texas. It's been a while since I've visited them, but I can't turn down free. If I remember correctly, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Fred Meyer sale

Fred Meyer has instore 25% off coupons. They have Harry Potter sets and some clearance Lego. Rose (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  NEW Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of Oct 1)

I'm introducing a weekly "Featured Item" at the Yellow Castle Marketplace. This week's Featured Item is <set:6095> Royal Joust for $15.99. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is this a good offer

"Danny Kirkeby" <dankirk@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:GKIspL.H0t@lugnet.com... (...) site? RRP on 7191 is 150 USD (unless Lugnet is wrong), and on 7181 is 100 USD, so 120 USD is less than 50% of RRP. That sounds really good to me, fortunately I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Is this a good offer

Hi. Hope someone can help me. A local shop in my area has an offer on the 7191 and the 7181. They sell as a set for just over 120 USD. Is this a general offer (also in the US) or should I go and buy some to sell at an auction site? Regards, Dan (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  "Refresh" of the Discount Knowledge Base

Hi everyone, It's been a while since the heady days of 1999, when eBargains were to be had far and wide. Nevertheless, there are still a fair number out there, and I checked Flamingoworld not expecting to find it even still existing. It's extant, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  #3409 $44.99 at TRU (Was Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine)

TRU has #3409 Championship Challenge for $44.99 through October 6th. Not a big savings in itself, but if you use the coupon it may be worthwhile. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKCMpo.87H@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine

(...) Mine had the coupons. They are part of a Jack Stone Poster in the middle. Maybe it is a location thing. I am in SW Michigan. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact