 Marketplace / Shopping / 8082
Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 04:52:47 GMT

No coupons in mine either.

Todd
LUGNET Member 949

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatrelle writes:

snip

Did anyone else receive a magazine w/o coupons?

BEN GATRELLE
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)

I didn't receive any coupons either.  Do you think there's two versions -
one with and one w/o?  Hmmmmm...

- Bob