 Marketplace / Shopping / 8080
Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
The following coupons are in the center insert (a poster) of the latest LEGO
Mania Magazine:

$10 off #3409 Championship Challenge
$5 off #3408 Super Sport Coverage
$2 off any one of #3402, #3403, #3406 and #3410 smaller soccer sets
$4 off any Jack Stone purchase totaling $19 or more

The Jack Stone coupon is good through November 15, 2001 while the soccer
coupons are good through December 31.

Maggie C.

Hum... I just received my Mania Magazine and no center poster or coupon page
was included. Maybe my postman is a closet LEGO fan.

Did anyone else receive a magazine w/o coupons?
Would anyone be willing to drop their coupons for the soccer sets in the
mail to me?

BEN GATRELLE
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)

Mine had the coupons.  They are part of a Jack Stone Poster in the middle.
Maybe it is a location thing.  I am in SW Michigan.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html