 Marketplace / Shopping / 8081
Re: Coupons in September-October Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:56:06 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Mine had the coupons.  They are part of a Jack Stone Poster in the middle.
Maybe it is a location thing.  I am in SW Michigan.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

We got three copies in the mail today and all had coupons.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot