 Marketplace / Shopping / 8089
8088  |  8090
Subject:
Kohl's $10 off (a $10 purchase) card for grand opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:16:30 GMT

I got a $10 off (minimum $10 purchase) card in the mail yesterday,
corresponding with the Kohl's openings in Austin, Round Rock, and Cedar
Park, Texas.  It's been a while since I've visited them, but I can't turn
down free.  If I remember correctly, Kohl's does systemwide sales when new
stores open, so it might be worthwhile to check their stores this upcoming
weekend.

For Austin people who aren't familiar with them, Kohl's is a pretty nice
stand-alone department store chain.  They came into Texas about two years
ago (into DFW), but they were all over Knoxville.  Their prices are usually
5 - 10% over MSRP, but they regularly run 20% off sales.  Thus if you are
looking to buy at near retail they are often quite competitive.

Naji