 Marketplace / Shopping / *7054 (-20)
  Got 'em all!

I now have enough of the Roboriders to make all of the "Comboriders". The can lid wheels make them larger than expected. I have even started to customize them. Images will be up on site soon. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.roboriders)

  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

I personally never bought anything but i liked to "window shop" there. I will sorely miss it. Congrats in you future endevors. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

Larry & All, (...) when (...) Thank you, Larry. I might consider it in the future, right now I am looking forward to working one job again. I have enough stuff to sell on Brickbay, but I have to get my own colleciton in order first! : ) Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

(...) Thanks for your great product and service, you'll be missed. Hopefully when you're settled in and back in the groove in South Bend you'll consider opening up on Brickbay or wherever... ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

(...) Definitely a difficult decision to make! But I'm sure most of us understand where you're coming from. Gotta move on sooner or later. :) Just wanna publicly thank you for your great service. Good luck in your future endeavours! Bryan (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

To All, The heading says it all. After almost a year in business, and a pretty decent margin, my wife and I have decided to close my site, (URL) . I have already disabled the shopping cart for a few reasons. The decision was not an easy ne to make, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  St.Paddy's Day FOTD at Walmart!

Hi All, A local Walmart reduced some of their clearance items and made my St.Paddy's Day fun! Here's what I found: Artic Value pak 6569 for $4.00 Track Master 5934 for $4.00 A-Wing Fighter for $4.00 SnowSpeeder for $5.00 Desert Skiff for $3.00 (dk (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Thanks (re open sets at TRU)

I just want to say thanks for all the info everyone shared with me regarding my last post about open sets at Toy R Us. Thanks Mike (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 14 - Mar 20, 2001

Note to all: The 5702 LEGO Chess PC game available on this special does NOT contain the "Chess King" promo set, as pictured in the LugNet database. I got mine today, and it's the same size package, no set number on the box, and contains only the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  10% off at CompUSA

As many of you know, Comp USA has some good discounts on the Lego Mindstorms and Movie Kits. This Saturday, 3/17, they are having a 10% sale in case you want to get some of these. (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wal mart Lego prices lowered

(...) This is usually up to local management. I don't see a similar trend in my neck of the woods. BUT Target (won't say which, in case they are brought to their senses) has the $49.99 Polar Base for $29.99 (regular!). I buy one whenever I can get (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace availability ?

(...) Very few on the shelves here in the SF Bay area. Offhand I think FAO Schwarz has it, and we all know how great their prices are. ;-) Gone from Target and TRU, as far as I remember. This item is not in the 2001 retailer catalog, and is no (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wal mart Lego prices lowered

I was in a Wal-mart today and I noticed that their Lego prices were lowered. In general the $15 sets were $11.58 (prices may be slightly off, this is from memory) $30 sets were 28.58, $20 sets were $18.88(including the blue tubs), They also carry (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU and MSRP+ pricing

I was at our TRU today in Johnson City NY and as an example they had "Cameraman" from the Studios series for DOUBLE MSRP! I ran out to my jeep got my Lego catalog and spoke to the manager I flat out got told to buy it from Lego cause they weren't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace availability ?

The Target in Vestal NY HAD 15 copies today that scanned for 15 dollars. They like their new home. :) -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GAB8sz.7BH@lugnet.com... (...) prices (...) this (...) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU and MSRP+ pricing

(...) Some managers are sarcastic, but then what would I know about that... Aaron (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace availability ?

(...) local (...) FL, (...) They had some at the Bay in Oshawa, Ontario but I think they were MSRP there. A lot of stores don't have it anymore. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mos Espa Podrace availability ?

A quick poll of lugnet shoppers... How many of you still see 7171 Mos Espa Podrace available on the shelf at local retail stores ? A scan of stores earlier this week revealed upwards of 30 copies at prices ranging from $35 to $70. None, I repeat (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU and MSRP+ pricing

(...) Ray - Say it isn't so! Actually, I was starting to suspect that when I noticed a new database system in an older TRU I was in recently. I brought a few sets that scan as "not on file" up to the manager, and they entered the UPC into the new (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU and MSRP+ pricing

Has anyone else noted that TRU seems to be taking older sets and pricing them above what MSRP originally was ? I was in a TRU the other day, way up on top of the shelf I noted a couple of Explorien sets. I got them pulled down and, to my surprise, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact