 Marketplace / Shopping / 7043
Re: Mos Espa Podrace availability ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 05:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
How many of you still see 7171 Mos Espa Podrace available on the shelf
at local retail stores ?

Very few on the shelves here in the SF Bay area.  Offhand I think FAO Schwarz
has it, and we all know how great their prices are.  ;-)  Gone from Target and
TRU, as far as I remember.

This item is not in the 2001 retailer catalog, and is no longer in production--
what's out there is it, though I would guess it will linger at S@H for a while.

Kevin