 Marketplace / Shopping / 7044
Re: Wal mart Lego prices lowered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
I was in a Wal-mart today and I noticed that their Lego prices were lowered.
In general the $15 sets were $11.58 (prices may be slightly off, this is
from memory) $30 sets were 28.58, $20 sets were $18.88(including the blue
tubs), They also carry the soccer expansion set (~$12.50) and the soccer
lighting set (`$9.50). In general all prices were around 5-10% off retail.

Rose

This is usually up to local management.  I don't see a similar trend in my
neck of the woods.  BUT Target (won't say which, in case they are brought to
their senses) has the $49.99 Polar Base for $29.99 (regular!).  I buy one
whenever I can get there, for parts, of course!  They did the same with
T-Rex Transport, but I don't yet have a need for anything in that box.
Best,
Aaron