 Marketplace / Shopping / *6744 (-20)
  Re: Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

Yeah, I saw this set a couple months ago...we'll have to wait for it to go onto clearance! Damn! I can't imagine that it really takes $10,000 of lego pieces... John (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

So I'm browsing the web this AM checking out the usual places...Walmart, Target, Bluelight...when it hits me. Why not see if FAO Schwartz has clearance lego???? Normally FAO is even funnier than Toys R Us when it comes to lego prices, but I saw (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Darth Vader 4 Sale !?!

So I'm browsing the web this AM checking out the usual places...Walmart, Target, Bluelight...when it hits me. Why not see if FAO Schwartz has clearance lego???? Normally FAO is even funnier than Toys R Us when it comes to lego prices, but I saw (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help

(...) foreman@constrictiontoys.com, if I remember right. However, I don't remember seeing it on the shelves the last few times I've been there. J (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More PayPal questions

(...) Not so. If you don't give them your bank info, they can't make electronic transfers to your bank account - but they *can* still send you an old-fashioned check. I've done it twice. J (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help

(...) TCS (The Construction Site, Waltham, MA) used to have some. I'm not sure if they're sold out, but they stopped listing them on their website ( (URL) ). You might want to try emailing them (the email's found on the website(1)). HTH, -Shiri XFUT (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  8462 (Tow truck)= only 14 sets in stock !

Hi Legofans, Just one mail to notice you my stock, concerning 8462 Lego model, is now very low.... only 14 sets ! If you are interested yet, don't miss, because it's last time it will be presented on DYA website.... See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More PayPal questions

(...) Sending a check would provide them with all the necessary bank account info. If you're willing to do that save yourself the hassle and just provide the info now. Besides, IIRC you'll never be able to use the Paypal funds in the real world (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More PayPal questions

PayPal cannot freely withdrawal money from your bank account. All electronic transfers have to be authorized, and the only one who authorizes the transaction is you. They merely setup the electronic connection to do so. I understand you may be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  More PayPal questions

Hi, I just activated my PayPal account. It appears to have a limit of $250. In order to raise this limit, they want me to provide my bank account information. Obviously, I'm hesitant to do that since they could freely withdraw all my money. Is there (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

Well, I just got off the phone with Walmart.com and I raised a HUGE stink. I ordered two of the destroyer droids and noticed yesterday or the day before that it was listed as 'backordered' as well. Well, when I went to Wal-mart the STORE yesterday, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

I just received the dreaded Order Cancellation phone call from WalMart.com. It looks as though I will not get any of the Silver Champions that I was assured were ordered for me, nor will I get any more 4561 Trains even though I have an order (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

If it makes you feel any better, I actually placed an order for one of these. The only problem is that it shows up as BACKORDERED on my account page. From what I've heard hear, they aren't filling any backordered purchases. John (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  A day late and a dollar short!

I looked on www.walmart.com again today and then again tonite and saw that the UCS X-Wing had appeared between 1:30pm and 7:00 pm for $50.00. Of course it was sold out just like the Tie/Y-Wing at bluelight.com last night I missed by several hours. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates?

Just snag them from S@H for $10 each and ship via USPS priority mail. Including shipping it's probably about the cheapest you're going to get. (...) Lightfoot lightfoot@earthling.net (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bluelight Specials

(...) AAA...AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!! Sold out! GRRR...RRR!! I was just looking for X-Wings! Waaah! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluelight Specials

I checked the sale early in the morning and their billing system wasn't working correctly...it only starting functioning after lunch sometime. As far as I could tell, they had 2 Bull's Attack sets, 1 X-wing Fighter, and at least 4 Tie & Y-Wings. I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates?

Andy Lynch wrote in message <002d01c086c6$0905de...th.com>... (...) stock (...) DACTA has a set that includes this plate plus three of the medium plates for $22.50. There are several companies on the web that sell this set. Smarterkids has regular (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates?

Hmmm. That's the price I was looking for, but unfortunately, if I try to order 4 of them, they want to charge me $13.00 for shipping. They may be "large", but they are also REALLY flat, so I think that's a bit extreme. Toys 'R' Us is looking better, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bluelight Specials

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G7p8v1.7HC@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) either (...) That _really_ hurts. I think I might have made my first $1000 Lego purchase if I had seen this special on time. -John Van (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact