 Marketplace / Shopping / 6725
Re: Bluelight Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:33:48 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
news:G7p8v1.7HC@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Doug Pegram writes:
Anyone looking for a 7130 X-Wing for $7.50 or a Tie Fighter/Y Wing set • for
$12.50 go to http://www.kmart.com click toys tab then click on Lego...I
would but I have 4/3 of each already and buying a nice large lot of • either
of those sets would seal my death warrant from my wife  ;)

Both are currently sold out.

That _really_ hurts.  I think I might have made my first $1000 Lego
purchase if I had seen this special on time.

-John Van