 Marketplace / Shopping / 6731
6730  |  6732
Subject:
A day late and a dollar short!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:15:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I looked on www.walmart.com again today and then again tonite and saw that
the UCS X-Wing had appeared between 1:30pm and 7:00 pm for $50.00. Of course
it was sold out just like the Tie/Y-Wing at bluelight.com last night I
missed by several hours. Once again I was a day late for the big clearance.
I have been trying the refresh button and it's not helping. Well I guess I
missed it again.
They also had the big Construction set for $39.50, not sure if there are any
left since I don't like that set at all. Well good luck to the rest of you
bargin hunters.

I guess there is always the local Shopko.

Patrick