(...) I've ordered from them many times. Sometimes the items have shown up incredibly quickly, and others it has taken a while. I'd say that contacting them about something ordered at the end of November is reasonable, but I wouldn't be too (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  DYA shipping times

Has anyone in the group and from the US ordered from DYA (URL) in the past? I placed an order at the tail end of November (6 weeks ago), and the package hasn't arrived. I'm working with their customer service, but was wondering if any of you located (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

If you belong to Ebates, you'll get a better deal by going through there - 10% off. HOWEVER, when I went to my Shopping Cart at HS, it kicked me out of the Ebates frame. I have emailed ebates support to make sure I get the credit. (...) -- | Tom (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: BlueLight.com sale

(...) handful of parts in that set that irk me (the helicopter skids and the 2x5x1 walls). And I picked up Anakin's pod racer, it looks like a few interesting parts. George (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

Note: to use the coupons below, you have to access the site from the following link: (URL) Van (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

And use one of the following coupons by 1-15 for $10 off: pimall pisharper pibarnes -John Van "EmptyOne" <emptyone@excite.com> wrote in message news:G6po2M.2pA@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) only (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online

(...) The sets pictured on the box (in scan) are not 7302 and 7303. These oatmeal sets are smaller. I'm amazed at how many LOM sets there are now..! I'll put pics of 7302 and 7303 in the LUGNET set database tonight. -Suz (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online

Thanks for the info, now I have to find the specially marked boxes. (...) you!! (...) Eric eats this much in a week and if the rest of us help out eating the oatmeal we'll be in LoM Lego heaven very soon. Rose (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space)

  Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online

(...) like to try it. 24 packages of oatmeal?? Nothing for my 3 boys!! >Thank you!! (...) I scanned the box and posted images on my site. (URL) are probably 7302 and 7303, but I'll have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery to know for sure, not to mention (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Hi, Knowing Futureshop (we reserve the right to cancel your order), I did not want to post to early. However, I ordered RIS 1.5 from their website and I have received a Purolator tracking number (cleared the Ontario hub) for the completed shipment (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BlueLight.com sale

BlueLight (aka Kmart) is having a 50% off sale on some smaller sets. They have a total of 10 different sets listed, mostly StarWars: (URL) Scott (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

Note: they will not ship orders out of Canada. /Eric McC/ (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

(...) Regarding the sets people have suggested, I have seen 9732 Extreme Creatures at Best Buy in the past month for 9.97, so if you have a Best Buy nearby (and they still have the set), that would indeed be the best buy. I also found two copies of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

If you have a KB toy liquidators near you, its possible you could find some there. I saw at least a half dozen of those sets about 6 months ago at the store in Pigeon Forge,Tenn I think the price was around $50.00 US but I was more interested in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!

For those looking for a good price on the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 and can't find them in the store, it appears the price is correct because the web site has them on sale for $147.99.(CAD) Check it out! www.futureshop.ca click on Games then Smart Toys (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTY: Future Shop - Don't walk - run to your nearest store!

Oliver, Thanks for the heads up on the Futureshop error. I received my flyer today and headed out to my nearest Futureshop(Waterloo) to see what they had. They had one RIS 1.5 left with a price sticker of $299.00 and a shelf price sticker showing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

Mindstorms RIS is going for $109, excteme creatures and robo sports are both going for $29. Best prices i've been able to find so far. Now, if I only had the money :) Matt (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

(...) There are a few auctions on eBay that have Extreme Creatures sets for sale. One set is listed at $9.99 and only $5.50 shipping: (URL) there are at least 3 other sets listed. But, be wary of a that has a listing for 5 Extreme Creatures sets. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?

The large UFO set had one also, this set can be found pretty cheap. Rose Craig Livingston wrote in message ... (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact