 Local / Canada / 836
Re: FutureShop.ca - Mindstorms RIS 1.5 - sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:44:59 GMT

Hi,

Knowing Futureshop (we reserve the right to cancel your order), I did not
want to post to early.  However, I ordered RIS 1.5 from their website and I
have received a Purolator tracking number (cleared the Ontario hub) for the
completed shipment (can something still go wrong?) .  I was thinking of
getting one for me and the boys prior to Christmas...I'm happy I thought the
$297 was too much at the time.

It seems they have them in stock -- order away!

Bob

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Stone writes:

For those looking for a good price on the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 and can't find
them in the store, it appears the price is correct because the web site
has them on sale for $147.99.(CAD)

Check it out!

www.futureshop.ca

click on Games then Smart Toys