 Local / Canada / 835
834  |  836
Subject:
Mad sales at Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:14:49 GMT

Hey folks,

Thanks for the heads up on the big clearances at the Bay.  I ended up
getting a 8417 Mag Wheel Master (the blue Technic bike w metallic rims) for
$12 down from $45 and a Blaze Commander Town Jr boat for $10 from $20.  Only
certain items are on clearance, but the Mag Wheel bike is really nifty.

Calum