 Marketplace / Shopping / 6382
Re: Fibre Optic Brick Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 07:23:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Craig Livingston writes:
Does anyone know if the Fibre Optic Brick is available in any current set or
does S@H still sell it?

Regarding the sets people have suggested, I have seen 9732 Extreme Creatures at
Best Buy in the past month for 9.97, so if you have a Best Buy nearby (and
they still have the set), that would indeed be the best buy.

I also found two copies of the UFO set 6979 Interstellar Starfighter (which
also has that real tiny motor) at a TRU in Sacramento last month for $10.90
each, but it was a Store Director's Markdown, so I don't believe it was
chainwide.

Maggie C.