 Marketplace / Shopping / 6390
Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:31:34 GMT

Note: to use the coupons below, you have to access the site from the
following link:

http://amos.catalogcity.com/cc.class/cc?main=catalog&cid=3789&AID=1035054&PID=20279&ccsyn=1

-John Van

In lugnet.market.shopping, John VanZwieten writes:
And use one of the following coupons by 1-15 for $10 off:
pimall
pisharper
pibarnes

-John Van

"EmptyOne" <emptyone@excite.com> wrote in message
Mindstorms RIS is going for $109, excteme creatures and robo sports are • both
going for $29.  Best prices i've been able to find so far.  Now, if I • only
had the money :)

Matt

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

If you belong to Ebates, you'll get a better deal by going through there - 10% off. HOWEVER, when I went to my Shopping Cart at HS, it kicked me out of the Ebates frame. I have emailed ebates support to make sure I get the credit. (...) -- | Tom (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

(...) The catalogcity link is showing the RIS price at the normal Hammacher $229, anyone else find a way to get to the $109 through catalogcity? Also, if you buy at Hammacher through catalogcity can you use your ebates e-mail address to also get the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Hammacher Schlemmer Acutally having a sale at www.hammacher.com

And use one of the following coupons by 1-15 for $10 off: pimall pisharper pibarnes -John Van "EmptyOne" <emptyone@excite.com> wrote in message news:G6po2M.2pA@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) only (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)