 Marketplace / Shopping / *6034 (-20)
  5874 / 10,93 USD !

Hi Legofans, COUNTDOWN: Christmas - 3 weeks ! More approaches party, more can I become crazy ! Thus, this Lego model has a new price until and only until the 20th December: Number: 5874 Name: Nursery Theme: Belleville Year: 1997 Unit Price: 10,93 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shopko clearance

I stopped by Shopko and they had lowered their clearance prices to 65-70%. They aren't marked but they ring up. Not much of a selection small castle, power pitstop, small Space Port sets. I got some 6026 King Leo's for $1.77. Most stores didn't have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Final Few hours - 25% off All Orders from The Sanburn Systemns Company

To All, Just a friendly reminder that I will be taking off the sale around 12:00AM EST tonight. We still have thousands of parts just waiting to be bought, so be sure to look around. Also, after this sale, several parts will go down in price, since (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) A shot of the driver in the Imperial Shuttle would be great. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Miami/New York City Shopping Report-NEW VALUE PACK FOUND!

(...) Dadeland is something like the second to last station for the S line. (...) Yup, your right. Just a sidenote, I got the boxes out, and the official names are 6618/1272 (box # is 1272) Turbo Racer, and 6619/1273 (box # is 1273) Rough Rider. Not (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Miami/New York City Shopping Report-NEW VALUE PACK FOUND!

(...) Wow. I had no idea the subway went that far south... (...) I *thought* that name sounded familiar: the "Scorpion Buggy" is actually <set:6602 a different set>, which uses the same minifig. Ran (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  NEW VALUE PACK FOUND! - Not in New York or Miami, but in Kohl's

To All, (...) racecar), (...) and (...) Yes, I saw the new Race on at Kohl's, for 12.99, my wife wanted to get some pants for work, when she finally starts here clinicals, and I was wondering around looking for LEGO products... er I mean the labels (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Miami/New York City Shopping Report-NEW VALUE PACK FOUND!

Here's a Miami/NYC Shopping report: New York City - Toys "R" Us - 34th Street LEGO Studios accsesories, mostly all Life On Mars New York City - FAO Schwartz - 58th & 5th Avenue Nothing special. Miami - Target - Dadeland subway station (take S Train) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Set Sale at Bricksburg Depot

I'd like to announce a 20% off sale on all sets carried at Bricksburg Depot. Available sets include: Bat Lord V-Wing Fighter Celestial Decoder Sting Ray Explorer Mountain Rescue Crisis News Crew Sea Hunter Frontier Patrol Tribal Chief Please have a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Adventurers 5911-5914 at Zany Brainy.

I went to the Zany Brainy store in Montclair CA looking for the Chrome Castle sets [not there:o(] and found that they had a cardboard retail stand up display including all of the mini-Adventurers sets 5911, 5912, 5913 and 5914. I got two of 5914 for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Christmas lights for Lego

(...) Rose that is what i did a couple of weeks ago, those little red and green ones running on double A batterys right?I put them on my metroliner which is running under the Christmas tree.Chris (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

  Christmas lights for Lego

I just bought some tiny chaser Christmas lights and a lighted Christmas tree at TRU (6.99). They are a scale that is compatible with minifigs and a house. I will post pictures after I build my model. Just posting in case someone is interested. The (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

  2001 SW in Walmart

Oh, sweet day. This is probably the only week of the year I buy LEGO at full retail. Anyhoo, this is central New Jersey. They were still in the process of putting the Star Wars on the shelves but they already had out Watto's Junkyard, the Tie (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MOA LIC report

Heeeheee, I was just browsing posts and saw my name... (...) I think it is. I remember I was confused as to what it was myself. I'll check, tho, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kmart BOGO sale starts this Sunday

The Philadelphia Inquirer had the Kmart ad that they are starting the BOGO sale again, starting this Sunday. -- Scott (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy in store postcard discount

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4xCtF.Krp@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) worth of (...) It is a reference to "High Traffic Outlet" which Brad Justus made in his posting when he announced that S@H had a limited (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Zany Brainy in store postcard discount

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) HTO??? What does this stand for? sheree (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - 25% Off All Orders Sale Ends Sunday!

To All, We have had a great response to our sale so far, I just wanted to remind everyone that the 25% off all orders sale ends this Sunday, albeit another Internet Service crash. There are still a lot of different parts in every category, so be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Zany Brainy in store postcard discount

(...) too. (...) I won't get much chance the use the one I have - well, maybe I will, Mike just mentioned the Raleigh ZB has the HTO sets, I could easily pick off $35 worth of HTO sets, you could easily stop at the Durham ZB on your way over or back (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Zany Brainy in store postcard discount

Received post card coupon of $10 off any $35 purchase of anything in the store in the mail this week. Good 4 days only NOV.30 - DEC.3. Can't be combined with any other coupon or discount offer. Assuming others got this too. Frank, I'll bring it Sat. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact