 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9273
9272  |  9274
Subject:
Final Few hours - 25% off All Orders from The Sanburn Systemns Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:07:42 GMT

To All,

    Just a friendly reminder that I will be taking off the sale around 12:00AM
EST tonight. We still have thousands of parts just waiting to be bought, so be
sure to look around.

Also, after this sale, several parts will go down in price, since I know know a
general sense of what parts are desired. This will happen in the coming weeks,
along with the addition of several new parts. Thanks for all of your business, I
hope you have a great week!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--