 Marketplace / Shopping / 6030
Re: Miami/New York City Shopping Report-NEW VALUE PACK FOUND!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Herzberg writes:

New York City - FAO Schwartz - 58th & 5th Avenue
Nothing special.

Miami - Target - Dadeland subway station (take S Train)

Wow.  I had no idea the subway went that far south...

Dadeland is something like the second to last station for the S line.

and two exclusive small cars, 6618 Shark Racer and
6619 Scorpion Buggy.

I *thought* that name sounded familiar:  the "Scorpion Buggy" is actually
a different set,  which uses the same minifig.

Yup, your right. Just a sidenote, I got the boxes out, and the official
names are 6618/1272 (box # is 1272) Turbo Racer, and 6619/1273 (box # is
1273) Rough Rider. Not bad at all for $15.00 (inflated FAO price). Also, the
KB Toys on Biscayne in Aventura has these other value packs for $9.99. They
include LEGO Racers, Rock Raiders CD-ROM, or LEGO Creator with a small toy.
LEGO Racers comes with this yellow technic bike (not the SHELL one), LEGO
Rock Raiders comes with 1272 Jungle Surprise and LEGO Creator comes with
6470 Mini Dump Truck.

Ran