 Marketplace / Shopping / 6016
Re: Zany Brainy in store postcard discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 04:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Received post card coupon of $10 off any $35 purchase of anything in the
store in the mail this week.  Good 4 days only NOV.30 - DEC.3.  Can't be
combined with any other coupon or discount offer.  Assuming others got this • too.

Frank, I'll bring it Sat. to your home, as I don't think I am going to have
an opportunity to use it.

I won't get much chance the use the one I have - well, maybe I will, Mike just
mentioned the Raleigh ZB has the HTO sets, I could easily pick off $35 worth of
HTO sets, you could easily stop at the Durham ZB on your way over or back
(take the 15-501 exit from I-40, turn north. Take a left at the 1st lights past
the highway, take the 2nd left into the shoping center, ZB is on the right).

If you don't want to bother, I'll just make two trips to the Raleigh one (heck,
thats almost a 30% off, better than K-Marts BOGO 50%s).

Frank