 Marketplace / Shopping / *5959 (-10)
  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) I don't know, I think that particular find should have been posted to .shopping - they could take phone orders and ship, so ANYONE (OK, maybe just "anyone in the US", if they wouldn't have shipped overseas) could have gotten the sets. I guess (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)

(...) Funny, I went to the post office yesterday to pick-up the 20 boxes from e-Toys (to assist my carrier, and because I received a nice phone call Sunday morning from them asking for help). They, of course, wouldn't fit in my car, so I unpacked (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

Will Hess wrote in message ... . (...) I disagree. I live in Idaho and the Loc. group gets no traffic, for good reasons, we are few and far between. There are many people that live in places where there are not many LUGNETER's and the local groups (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5988/ 27,67 USD !

Hi Legofans, I end sale about sets 5988, and I find 6 sets 5988 with little damage ! Also, I reduce unit price: 27,67 USD... Yes ! 27,67 USD for and only 6 sets ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) comfortable (...) I would hope none :-) (...) for (...) This supports my argument that such posts belong in the local groups. Your post was directed to the few members of the Lugnet community who were best able to take advantage of the find. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) I have no problem with it. I'm not bashful. Heck, I have no problem telling people where to go, or where to get off, so why would I have a problem telling them to get it for themselves? :-) <snip two scenarios> Since both scenarios have (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 2001 sets in Orange County, CA

bhamilto1@home.com (Brad Hamilton) wrote in <G4rFK6.2C2@lugnet.com>: (...) Hey, cool! Could you pick up a couple for me? ;-) The Sunnyvale TRU has what seems to be the whole Xmas lineup out (no 7317, but the rest of the Mars sets, and several (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) A somewhat rhetorical question: How many people d'ya think feel comfortable explicitly admitting that they're not willing to pick something up for a fellow AFOL? It's not fun. I once posted to .loc.us.ma.bos about a huge stash of old sets (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

(...) For what it's worth I agree with you. If you're only posting for informational purposes ("this is where they are...pick them up if you can") I feel that would best be done in the local groups, as this kind of information is worthless to anyone (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2001 sets in Orange County, CA

I was at the Mission Viejo TRU and spotted the following sets: 1351 - Movie backdrop studio 1356 - Stunt man Catapult A LEGO representative happened to be there and I asked her about the mars sets. She said that she thought they had already been (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact