(...) Yes, it's on John DiRienzo's page. Here's the URL: (URL) useful, thanks to John for putting it together! Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Thanks for the tip Hari! I already had most of the books there, but being a Toy Story 2 fan, I ordered the Ultimate Guide to Toy Story 2 (or something like that) from the same people (DK) who brought us the Ultimate Guide to LEGO toys (great (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com

(...) Look closely near the top of the screen under your shoppping cart and you should see the coupon. Even if you don't. Buy whatever you want and when you check out, as long as you spent the needed amount, the coupon should be automaticlly applied (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com

I have a questions about these coupons. I did as you instructed, going to the falamingo site, found the toys R us section, and then when I would click on them, it would send me to toys are us??? I could not find these coupons that you had talked (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Of course, I noticed this little disclaimer in the popup window the site triggers: "Shipping method will be selected by BUY.COM." I hope they don't "select" the trickle-down method, or the messenger prairie-dog method, or the galley slave (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Todd- I'd be really surprised if he didn't. After all, his monies are drawn from what the retailer pays the distributor, and as far as we know it's buy.com who's taking the hit on their P/L to promote their site. All that matters is they sold (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Thanks for the great tip on this one, Hari. Lugnet heresy, I actually used this deal to score a free non-lego book. I used it to get Angela's Ashes for my wife as a Christmas present. We have a $ limit on gifts, so anything I can get her for (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Frustrate? I want to kiss your feet. Well not really, but you know what I mean. Thanks for saving me some coin. I can hardly wait to get the two small building books and as for the Mindstorms book, that will be WAY cool. Thanks again. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Thanks for the correction Larry. I hope I did not frustrate too many people. =Hari= Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <383FECF5.A050031@vo...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Heh, I noticed the same thing after filling out the form and having it slowly dawn upon me that I couldn't get them to mail to Canada. My fault for living in the UK I suppose, which has *nothing* like these offers. Still, with $15 Cdn, you can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

Ugh, Canadian shoppers have to use the canada.buy.com service, which only offers $15.00 Cdn ($10.00 US) for free and only sells computer stuff. Like I can get anything for my computer for that. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

(...) Well, if by "code number" you mean you have to sign up for one and maybe send one to some friends, at which point you will receive a number in email to go claim the webcertificate, then yeah, you have to have a code number. If you read through (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ebay Searching

There was a web site somewhere that had a neato deal that would search Ebay for specific themes for you. I had it bookmarked prior to a disk wipeout, and I can't find it. Anyone know what I"m talking bout? (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO books for "FREE"

(...) Yes! By careful planning I bought $50 worth of Lego junk (full retail value in Shop@Home catalogue or at buy.com itself) for $6. Cool!!! Get the $20 coupon and make just over $20 of a purchase. Return to Flamingo for the next $10 coupon, and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

Never mind. I went to Flamingo .com and found the link to TRU. Ii is my understanding that at webcertificate you have to have a code number. Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Get $15 off a$40 order at toysrus.com

I was trying out the coupon links at flamingo and found one for $15 off a $40 order. It states Chase Visa however I do not have this card and I still got the discount. Go to toysrus listing of coupons and you will find several coupons Rose (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact