 Marketplace / Auctions / 3417
Re: Ebay Searching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:13:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Boucher writes:
There was a web site somewhere that had a neato deal that would search Ebay
for specific themes for you.  I had it bookmarked prior to a disk wipeout,
and I can't find it.

Anyone know what I"m talking bout?

There's also the newly enhanced feature on Kevin Loch's site that lets you
search for sets-- on each set's instruction scan page, a search box appears in
the upper right hand corner to let you search for that set. Not as dynamic as
John DiRienzo's site at the moment, but tremendously helpful as well:

http://www.brickshelf.com

DaveE