 Marketplace / Shopping / 1441
Re: LEGO books for "FREE"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Davidson writes:
Ugh, Canadian shoppers have to use the canada.buy.com service, which only
offers $15.00 Cdn ($10.00 US) for free and only sells computer stuff.  Like
I can get anything for my computer for that.

Heh, I noticed the same thing after filling out the form and having it slowly
dawn upon me that I couldn't get them to mail to Canada. My fault for living in
the UK I suppose, which has *nothing* like these offers. Still, with $15 Cdn,
you can almost buy a mouse mat dust cover? :)

I do dislike these .com sites that are US-centric, in that they assume you are
from the US, and you can't use them otherwise. Bah!

Richard