 Marketplace / Shopping / 1439
Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:11:19 GMT

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote:
Never mind. I went to Flamingo .com and found the link to TRU. Ii is my
understanding that at webcertificate you have to have a code number.

Rachael got 3 Landspeeders at 3.99 ea shipped for nothing by using
the webcertificate I sent her from www.webcertificate.com and this
McDonalds code.

Well, if by "code number" you mean you have to sign up for one and
maybe send one to some friends, at which point you will receive a
number in email to go claim the webcertificate, then yeah, you have
to have a code number.

If you read through the website it's fairly self-explanatory about
what they're offering (a $5 MC you can use anyway).  I've little
interest in "charging" it up to spend money after the initial $5,
but I found several uses for $5 MC's in just a couple minutes, not
including this TRU deal.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

Never mind. I went to Flamingo .com and found the link to TRU. Ii is my understanding that at webcertificate you have to have a code number. Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)