 Marketplace / Shopping / 1412
1411  |  1413
Subject:
$9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:31:17 GMT

I just got $9.00 off of a $9.00 (actually $9.98) order at TRU.com from a
link at flamingo world <A HREF="http://www.flamingoworld.com"/A>
courtesy of McDonalds.  I'm not really familiar with html, so bear with
me if this link does not work from here.  Also, if someone could tell me
(in a nutshell) how to make the href stuff disappear from around the
edges I would appreciate it!

Maggie Cambron

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

Thanks for the heads up! I got a large grey baseplate shipped for $1.81 total. WOOHOO! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: $9 off $9 purchase at toysrus.com

(...) Thanks a lot for the info Maggie! I just picked up a "grey plate service pack" AKA The Sith Infiltrator for $14! That's not a bad price at all. Cheers! Joel K (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)