 Marketplace / Shopping / *10864 (-20)
  4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)

Just like busses - you wait ages for one and then loads come along together!!...... I was just filling a few minutes of my lunchtime by browsing the S@H website, when I switched my basket to UK, I came across this; (URL) new tub - this time 1305 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) I ordered 6 of these online Friday (along with some other items). The ship notice came through last night - all 6 tubs cancelled. Has anyone received confirmation that the tubs they ordered have shipped or been cancelled? Ken (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set [1349] for less than £50?

I don't like the look of this set, but it has to be worth £50! Check out lego.com (URL) Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Well, as the guy scoping out the Glendale store I can tell you that the sign outside the store claims it opens on the 14th of November. I'll be quite upset if this isn't the case as they were still boarded up on the 30th. -Dave (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  4107 Blue Tubs at Walmart

Not sure if this is national or not, but my local Walmart currently has a special on the 4107 Blue tubs. They're currently $13.89 each instead of the usual $19.99 and it looks like a rollback special, rather than a clearance, so I would think it's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco

One of my local Walmarts discounted many Lego sets about 6 weeks ago. They too put all in the lawn & garden area of the store. Most started out at a 10% markdown. All are now gone but a few Star Wats sets. (don't recall which I saw today but they (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco

(...) Yes, I have to second this. My local store is extremely reluctant to move beyond the first round of reductions which are around 20-30%. After that, items bounce around from aisle to aisle for 6 months or more before finally getting marked down (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco

(...) Congrats on the finds ! It should be noted that what you saw (at least the prices) are VERY VERY store dependant. After the first round of clearance pricing (30-ish percent off), each store decides WHEN, WHAT PERCENTAGE and IF there will be (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wal-Mart has gone plum loco

Wal-Mart has lost they're collective minds. To make room for the new years Lego sets they are clearance pricing every older Lego set on the shelves. This is a partial list of what they have discounted. $10 65153 Jango Fett's Slave One /w Black (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) I cannot find them on the S@H site as of this morning, even doing a search for the set number. Update: I called S@H and they said I should try the retail market to find the 4400 bucket. (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Markdowns in Talon's Nest, even on cheapest stuff on BL!

I want to increase my car downpayment (2nd new car ever, it's been 18 years since the last one!) even more, so I am going through my entire inventory and reducing parts/sets/minifigs here and there. I have even reduced prices on stuff that was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

I was able to order 11 at around 10 AM Pacific Time using s@h. W00T! They had better ship them.... Ray Sanders wrote: > In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Demlow wrote: > >>In article <3FA1A73F.931CB50B@vfaq.com>, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote: >> >> (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:HnMwCM.L3A@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I got a coupon for $5 off from TRU recently in the mail. It was sent to me as a thank you for answering a couple of questions (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Ok, from what I understand ALL of these stores are open except the NY and NJ ones - and they open up next week. These are stores not temp kiosks. And I still need the Duplo bricks for them! All I have so far is the IL. stores brick - I still (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: TRU

(...) I received a coupon for $10 off a $100 purchase good from November 1 through December 31, but I don't know if that is what they are talking about or if I got it because I have a TRU Visa card. (There was also a coupon for a giant free stuffed (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) I was able to add ten tubs to my S@H cart, but then fiddled around for a while with catalog codes and had to re-add them, and 4400 is now listed as "No list price" and is unorderable, again. I wish they would get their act together and present (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) My thoughts exactly. In a week or two I'll check with a few WMs and see if they have a pallet of reb Lego tubs stashed in the back. Typically, these are called Door Busters and are put on the floor sometime between 5am and 7am on the day after (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU

(...) It doesn't seem to require a coupon, although it's listed in the Big Book. However, I received a marketing call from my local TRU telling me about an upcoming sale this weekend, and stating that I would receive a coupon for additional savings (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

For anyone that has not heard of this bucket, see this link (URL) Regner, PE R Squared Digital Media rose@r2dm.com www.r2dm.com PS I accidentally sent this message to the wrong group earlier. (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4400 available at US S@H (on backorder)

(...) This is great, I just ordered several (ok, several dozen)... As other people have pointed out, this is a somewhat strange mix of pieces in them. Lots of small quantities of pieces. This tub practically demands you buy several copies. This (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact