 Marketplace / Shopping / 10859
Re: Wal-Mart has gone plum loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:47:21 GMT

One of my local Walmarts discounted many Lego sets about 6 weeks ago.
They too put all in the lawn & garden area of the store.
Most started out at a 10% markdown. All are now gone but a few Star Wats sets.
(don't recall which I saw today but they were $20.00 now scanned at $7.00)

You MUST scan all items at Walmart. Sometimes items scan well below the lowest
marked price!

Even better was a trip to the Chicago Lego store several weeks ago.
Many sale items including Jack Stone at 75% off and HP was at 50%!
(studios were also on sale but I son;t recall how much)

Last stop there resulted in hardly any sale items and most of the Lego train
stuff was gone!

You never know.................