 General / 43417
43416  |  43418
Subject:
4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:26:52 GMT

Just like busses - you wait ages for one and then loads come along
together!!......

I was just filling a few minutes of my lunchtime by browsing the S@H
website, when I switched my basket to UK, I came across this;
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4405&t=5&d=11&c=627F9278%2DA714%2D4EE3%2DBA75%2D6EA43E20C669

Another new tub - this time 1305 pieces for 29.99 UK Pounds/
This one seems to have the bonus 300 (305) pieces - I wonder if it's the
same selection of bonus pieces that is in the 4400 red tub?

Does anyone know if this tub is coming to the US?
I'm hoping so, as more selection of tubs is a great thing. Hopefully this
one with a high piece count should be pretty good value over here -
probably around $20 - $25 for this one if it make it across the pond.
Tubs tend to cost a lot more in the UK for some reason - I recently saw some
4107's at Legoland Windsor for 30 pounds each, which is approx $45!

If anyone in the UK orders one of these, could you post a picture of the
item contents on Brickshelf or something please? I'm very interested in what
this one contains.

Anyway - I thought with all the interest in 4400's, people would want to
know about this one as well.