 General / 43456
Re: 4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Martin Bruun wrote:
In lugnet.general, Kecia Hansen wrote:
Since I expect the 4405 to have a better
selection of pieces (haven't seen an inventory yet), the 4405 will probably end
up being the better deal...

Kecia :-)
http://www.brickportal.com/

Search and you shall find!
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=4405-1

Martin

Looks very comparative to the 4400 Tub. Obviously many differences, but still
the lone 3x3 double convex slopes, lone 2x4 slopes and double slopes, etc.
I do however envy these pieces:
Trans-Light Blue Brick, Modified 2 x 4 with Curved Top - Transparent
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30337
Dark Gray Slope 45 2 x 2 Double Concave
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3046
Trans-Purple Brick 1 x 1
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3005
White Slope 65 2 x 2 x 2
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3678
Hope we see some of these show up in NA.
Play well.

Tim Strutt