 General / 43440
Re: 4405 Blue tub (1305 pieces) now available from S@H (UK)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 02:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
I'd rather have "too many" 2x2s than too many 1x1s.  2x2s are very useful (and easier
to sell in the colors you don't need).

The ton of grey 2x2s is a Castle lovers dream, I'm sure (I don't need them from my 20
tubs, so I'm selling all 1120 of them, but a lot of people are going to be happy
getting them in their tubs).

Haha, being a castle lover myself, I was drooling over the 56 grey 2x2s per
tub...  And you're right about the "usefulness" of 2x2s over 1x1s.

-Bryan