 Marketplace / Shipping / 418
Re: Airmail vs Economy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 04:29:35 GMT

[1] full size example -- set 6398; over-sized (box) example -- set 6195
from Italy to the USA.  and it arrived in 45 days of being sent

Well, we sent 6541 and 6542 Seports in the 6542 Original box
from Croatia to Idaho (surface mail) and it arrived in about 25 days (right
Rose?)!

Dejan & Nives

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shipping, Ray Sanders writes:
Recently, I sold some parts to a buyer in Australia. The package was • supposed
to go airmail, but (apparently) went surface

In this case, the package took 43 days to reach the destination.

43 days seems reasonable to me.

I once had a package of two full-sized and two over-sized [1] Lego sets • sent to
me via surface .  I never expected it
that soon.  A package that large I figured would sit at customs forever or
would be held back due to cargo space limitations.
Both the seller and I were quite surprised and pleased with the outcome.

__Kevin Salm__
....Lego enthusiast for over 20 years....

.