 Marketplace / Shipping / *107 (-20)
  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) He may not be planning to ship Prio. At that weight and girth, regular parcel post is cheaper than Prio, but I think the rate varies by distance. I could be wrong as I hardly ever use parcel post, precisely because Prio is easier to calculate. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Never Got DYA Package

(...) week (...) that (...) Dec (...) Just got my LARGE DYA package today. Other than the USPS being a bit careless, all arrived OK. Eric (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

I'll vouch for Larry's services but don't expect speedy transactions , there are more important things in life than lego. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

(...) Money yes. Time no. At least not elapsed time. :-) You will spend less time on the phone with or in line at banks, but your elapsed time will be longer because I'm SLOW. :-) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

The banks *are* able to apply lower charges if they want. When you are in a strong position against them you can get very good conditions. For my own int'l transaction I use the same bank the company that employes me as a manager uses. And they (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

Hi Alan, Your right, except that the banks charges you for handling the checks any way. I didnt know, but they do. At least they do it in Holland so Germany wont be much different. Cashing and using checks is an very expensive way of transferring (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  IMAGINE A WISH !

Hi Legofans, First of all, happy new year 2000 !!! Today, I can answer at mails from Legofans, whose wanted pay less costshipping... Today, I reduced all economic costshipping from DYA website of - 8% ! DYA just signed a new agreement with french (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Never Got DYA Package

(...) Did it have a tracking number? I purchased a Unitron Monorail from DYA a week or two before christmas, and I opted for the economy shipping. I figure that with the holiday delay and the major storm that ripped through the French countryside, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Never Got DYA Package

Its been over two months since my order (the Unitron Monorail) was shipped. I contacted Emmanuel and he recommended contacting the US Postal Service. Ugh!! Does anyone have any experience in recovery of a lost international shipment? It seems to me (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) Well, My HUGE package arrived today. Thanks to those who responded for giving me hope that I wouldn't have to wait much longer. Ben Gatrelle www.yellowcastle.com (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

The rates quoted are correct. I've been charged DM15 and DM23 for cashing checks (a little under and alittle over $10) recently. Shipping the Economy option is the best way to go, since it takes 2-3 weeks and is much cheaper than air. You could also (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) It took DYA a little over 2 weeks (both times) to post the packages to me, though I live in Sweden and that's still Europe and may be faster than for you (only assuming you're a Merk). Now, with X-max and Y2K and all that, expect another 2 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

(...) Hi Steve Shipping a Metroliner would be a parcel between 2 and 3kg. There are three ways to ship this to the US: Seaway US$23, allow 30 days for delivery Airmail Economy US$25, allow 2 weeks for delivery Airmail Premium US$38, allow 1-2 weeks (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

ben@yellowcastle.spam.com (Ben Gatrelle) wrote in <FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com>: (...) I ordered two things on that day, within minutes of each other. The first order arrived early last week - around 10 days ago. And it had two club cars in it, among (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

If you picked cheap shipping, between 3 to 4 weeks is about normal, maybe a bit longer during the holiday season. l8r -- Tom Boucher ---...--- Feel like ordering from Amazon.com? Use the search engine on (URL) and make me a little $$ "Ben Gatrelle" (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) When I ordered my 8880 from DYA about 2 months ago, I received it in exactly 14 days. With Holiday mail being the way it is, I would expect a few added days in there. Pat (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered on a Friday and received my package 17 days later. I am in Los Angeles, California USA -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com... (...) items (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben: Typically, not Christmas time, it takes an economy shipped DYA package 15 days to get here to Idaho. I have received 1 part of my purchase from the same time you ordered, but am still awaiting the rest. The first part came yesterday. Give it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact