 Marketplace / Services / 346
RE: More changes at Paypal & Billpoint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:46:11 GMT

Hey all

I opened a Billpoint account at eBay.  It is free to open, charges 2.5% + $0.35
per transaction, +.5% sweep fee.

This way I use PayPal most of the time, or send them to BidPay to buy a MO. If
the customer really does not want to cover the fees at BidPay, I look at what
they bought to see if I can eat the 3%, and then send them an "invoice" from
Billpoint.

All my international orders have used BidPay so far. I would say the overall
breakdown is 50% BidPay, 40% PayPal and 10% Billpoint.

This is the best solution Mark and I have come up with so far.  It is easier I
think than tracking 2 PayPal accounts.

Thanx,

Milissa Millére
Visit my LEGO store, Millére's Spares